October is breast Cancer Awareness month and Glamulet is ready to give a helping hand to those in need lunching for limited time their Pink Campaign donating 50% of every sale to charities to support breast cancer.
Breast Cancer is the 2nd deadliest cause of death for women around the world even though more women are being treated on time and surviving also more are being diagnosed than ever before and every 45 minutes, another woman dies from this disease.
We have to stick together against Breast Cancer and is also important that we all know at least the Five Steps of a Breast Self-Exam provided by the Breast Cancer Website.
- Looking at your breasts in the mirror with your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
- Raise your arms and look for the same changes.
- While you’re at the mirror, look for any signs of fluid coming out of one or both nipples
- Feel your breasts while lying down, using your right hand to feel your left breast and then your left hand to feel your right breast.
- Finally, feel your breasts while you are standing or sitting.
Although I have being blessed and Breast Cancer has not touched me or any of my family members I have seen friends going thru this difficult disease.
Lets Join Glamulet’s advocacy for the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign and get your own pink bracelet and charms. #GlamuletPinkOctober
Sponsored Post, all opinion are my own. Post contains Affiliate Links.
I share my post with this fabulous linkup parties