Reaching this post for the first time.. check out my 30 Days Blogging Challenge post and start this challenge with me, you can also find there the topic for each day post… let’s do this!!!!
Bullet your whole day
This is one of my normal days
- 4:10 a.m first alarm turns on….. I turn it off and turn my back to it.
- 4:30 a.m second alarm turn on … I really weak up this time and turn the TV on to see the news
- 4:40 a.m is shower time!!!!
- 5:00 a.m start preparing breakfast for the hubby
- 5:30 a.m I am already dress and getting the clothes really for my little one,
- 6:00 a.m I start waking up my big boy before we leave for work
- 6:20 a.m My baby is already with to the baby sitter and we are heading to work (my husband and myself)
- 7:00 a.m all ready at work
- 7:10 a.m call my son making sure He has not fall back asleep and is getting ready to go to school
- 12:00 p.m call home to make sure Daniela is ok with the sitter.
- 3:00 p.m I finish work and head home with the kids
- 3:30 p.m start putting together dinner for the family
- 5:30 p.m driver back to the train station and wait for the hubby to come back from work
- 5:45 p.m putting the table together, ready for dinner
- 6:00 p.m dinner time!!!
- 7:00 p.m activities time with Daniela and homework time with Leonardo
- 8:00 p.m T.V show is On for me …. please don’t bother me now!!!
- 9:00 p.m Blog time!!!!
- 11:00 p.m is about the time I start getting ready to go to bed.. but, I have to get the clothes ready for the next day.. 🙁
- 12:00 is bed time!!! I just hope I did not forget to the do something today!!!! :/
This is my day … can you tell me yours?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small compensation to support my blog.