I am so excited to have the chance to try this product from Valentia the New Royal Rose Hydrating Serum promise to nourish, calm and cool your skin for a refresh and youthful look.
I love all things skin care related and obviously I would not miss this opportunity for nothing.
This Royal Rose Serum is very lightweight and absorb really fast in your skin. Unlike any other serums this one is more a little more thick and it looks more like a lotion than a serum but, still works and dries fast into your skin.
Royal Rose Serum has specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
I can sincerely say that I love the rose scent and the soft feeling of my skin after every used, hydration will be showing little by little after the each day of use.
Giving my skin a relief this winter and help it renew and maintain it moisture is my priority and with Valentia Royal Rose Serum I know I can maintain my beautiful skin.
This product is easily find at Amazon for as low as $35 dollars.
This post was sponsored by Valentia via BrandBacker. I did not receive compensation, I was given free product in exchange for my honest opinion and product review. Post contains Affiliate Links
I share my post with these great link-ups