This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small compensation to support my blog
When Daniela was a baby and we were going out with her I always had the sense that I was going to run out of anything I may need, so I used to over-pack my diaper bag.
There were always extra Diapers and wipes or in the case I had a diaper accident I used to have 2 sets of clothes to change her… Yess!!! That was me. Medicine, eczema body cream, pacifier, baby food amount other stuff were also inside my diaper bag.
Goodness!!!! I used to carry with so many things.
Now that she is a little bigger and we are in the process of potty train, there is a new set of things that are going inside my diaper bag and obviously a lot other things came out of it.. because they are really not that necessary. lol
These are my basics now:
- Training pants… Because the potty training never stops.
- A couple of diapers … just in case..
- Baby wipes are always necessary and have many uses.
- A Travel toilet cover.. For her to sit freely and do her business with no worries. This is the best product I have found to potty train on the road. I can just folded and take it with us everywhere we go.
- Disinfecting wipes travel pack.. This basically to clean the toilet cover before going back inside its plastic bag.
- I have always carried with a set of clothes to change her in case of an emergency.
- One bottle and powder milk in case we are having a long day outside
- A sippy cup / I love this sippy cap from OXO, I redeem it from my diapers reward program and was pleasantly surprise with it. It is very light weight, it don’t leak and it is very easy for Dani’s little hands to grab.
- Her favorite Minnie Mouse Bib
- Snacks for the road; Dani loves Nuts & Chocolate Trail Mix and The Squeezable fruit and veggies pouches
- Now that the weather is looking better a set of glasses. 😋
I continue to used my big diaper bag but, I am so happy that is not as heavy as it was at the beginning. Of course I also have my wallet and hand cream and lip balm for myself.
Are you now potty training?… planning to start the potty train adventure? Any tips you can share with me?
Leave a Comment please!!!
* I was not paid to write this post or given free products in exchange for a review. All thoughts are entirely mine based on my experience with the product *
I’m sharing my post with this great link-ups