Hi all!! this week I am back with Valentia products. I had the opportunity to review their newest addition, the new Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer.
Do you worry about fine lines, dark spots, uneven skin tone amount other skin problems? Don’t stress out any more.
Valentia has thought in all of us with this product. Pure Glow is a lightweight cream that absorbs into your skin fast, its fragrance is soft and unlike any other moisturizer this one is non sticky making you feel comfortable the entire day.
If you know the Valentia brand, you already know that they only work with the best organic products, all their products are cruelty free and they are made in the US.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: Floods skin with moisture, supports skin elasticity, and plumps skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Controls melanin production and prevents dark spots.
- Ginseng: Boosts skin firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Repairs skin’s natural moisture barrier and provide superior skin protection.
- Shea Butter: Infuses skin with a myriad of vitamins and nutrients for superior skin hydration and nourishment.
It is never to early to start your #skincare routine and it is also never to late to start taking care of your skin.
This Brightening Moisturizer Will:
– Lighten dark spots
– Restore skin radiance
– Even skin tone
– Diminish fine lines
– Provide all-day hydration
You can use it twice a day even before makeup, morning and night. Pure Glow will help you with the care of your skin.
Want more information about Valentia?
This post was sponsored by Valentia via BrandBacker. I did not receive compensation; I was given free product in exchange for my honest opinion and product review. As with all of our sponsored posts – we only share products we truly use and believe in. Post contains Affiliate Links.
You can also find me here: