We are here back again with one more edition of Daniela’s monthly favorite. This time we would like to introduce you the JarJackets Sippy.
Have you ever heard of JarJackets before?
JarJackets is a mommy-owned company that launched in October with the 16oz and 24oz wide-mouth jar sleeves. JarJackets was created with the mission of helping to find better more creative ways to put the time-tested mason jar to work.
Even though Jarjackets was launched back in October they just launched not to long ago their JarJackets Sippy thinking in the littlest of the house.
We tried several different sippy cups like the ones with plastic straw; those were just a hassle. I had to washed the straw separately to avoid mold to build up or the sippy cups with the lid built with the silicone suction, most of them came with the silicone suction cut so small that she had to suck really hard to get her drink from the cup and when I tried to cut it open a little more that it will be the opposite, she will get too much liquid coming out of it. Frustrating!!!
Now, why do we choose the JarJackers for mason jar sippy cups?
- Mason jars are made of glass, mason jars won’t leach harmful chemicals like BPA/BPS and phthalates into their contents. Just like glass, their reusable FDA grade silicone jackets are 100% non-toxic, plastic-free, waste-free, BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free.
- Composed all-natural, sustainable raw materials, glass mason jars are 100% recyclable and can be reused endlessly. By eliminating the need for single-function bottles or containers that will eventually end up in landfills mason jars can also help you to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Mason jars are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe.
- JarJackets sleeves cab be used without the sippy lids when the kids transition to drink in a “regular” glass.
- JarJackets are made from lightweight, pliable and shock absorbent silicone rubber that provided durability and optional grip for small hands.
These JarJackets come in 3 different colors pink, aqua and green + lids.
Do you use mason jars? Do you love them as much as we do?
You can now enter to win your own 2-pack of the JarJackets (Fits 12oz Jelly Jars)+ lids in the color of your choice.
Disclosure: For The Love To will not be held responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize obligations. This giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook or any other social media site. The winner will be randomly drawn and will be notified by email. Winner has 48 hours to reply before a replacement winner will be drawn.
This post was sponsored by JarJackets. I acquired complimentary products to facilitate my overview, although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
You can also find me here: