This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my blog!
A little more than a month ago I was contacted to review this whitening teeth product. I wasn’t really sure to do it since my teeth are super sensitive and I was really scared to start having that feeling again.
After speaking to the company rep. She explain clearly how the product work and how sensitivity is ok while using this product but they could help me with that and start my whiten process without worries.
What is Smile Brilliant
The Smile Brilliant At-Home Professional Teeth Whitening System and can be purchased on their website. Prices start at $149 and go up to $190 depending on the number of whitening syringes you’d like.
How Does Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Gel Work?
– SmileBrilliant! is the manufacturer of 22% Hi-Intensity Teeth Whitening Gel. Our 22% Hi-Intensity Teeth Whitening Gel is a pure blend of carbamide peroxide with no fillers or mixed blends designed to achieve the safest, fastest, most dramatic professional results in the least amount of days with the least amount of maintenance.
– SmileBrilliant! Teeth Whitening Gel removes most stains with a gentle action that whitens your teeth. As the active ingredient in the gel (carbamide peroxide) is broken down, and oxygen acts upon the stained organic deposits and oxidizes them into a white color. This process makes the overall tooth color closer to its natural unstained color. Your tooth structure remains unchanged. Years of clinical tests have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of this system. Over 95% of people treated achieve some level of tooth whitening.
– Many people can see a difference after the first teeth whitening session. Dramatic results usually come in 5 to 6 days. We recommend that the initial teeth whitening process be continued for 12 consecutive days. After those 12 days, you only need to whiten your teeth as often as you want. If you want a continuous white smile, then you will need to whiten at least once a month. If you just want your teeth white for special occasions, then whiten them the night before and 30 minutes before the event. Most people’s teeth get up to 7 shades whiter in one day using our Lab Direct Teeth Whitening Process!
Read here for more FAQs.
My Costume Teeth Whitening Kit is the T6
- Impression Materials to make your molds (3 catalyst pastes, 3 base pastes, and 2 impression Trays)
- Prepaid postage for shipping your molds back to Smile Brilliant and Return card (for US orders)
- Custom Fit Trays and Case that they send back to you
- 6 Whitening Gel Syringes and 6 Desensitizing Gel Syringes
- Instruction guides (tray creation, desensitizing gel usage, whitening gel usage)
Loved that the instructions are clear and easy to follow. The impression material is the kit work as addressed and you just need to get them mixed and done at the exact time.
I then send my impression to the Smile Brilliant Lab and 2 weeks later I was ready to start my whitening process.
The Whitening Process
Once my whitening trays arrive I was excited to begin. Remember that this is a totally different and new process so take some extra time to read carefully all the instructions and important information that came with the package
Your kit comes with a syringe of desensitizing gel and whitening gel. If you have sensitive teeth, the desensitizing gel can help reduce sensitivity and prevent future staining, and also help you with tenderness associated with the whitening treatment. You may or may not need to use this gel.
For me that was the scariest part, my teeth are super sensitive, and I felt that pain was the least I wanted to have during the process. If you have sensitive teeth can you relate to the pain? The pain you feel when you drink hot or cold drinks, that pain that gives you goosebumps just to think about drinking something.
Non-Sensitive or Sensitive Kit
If you have sensitive teeth, using the desensitizing gel can be a game-changer. The desensitizing comes only on the Teeth Whitening Kit for Sensitive teeth.
I used mine consistently, I did my whitening treatment every other day and had to use the desensitizing every day just because my teeth couldn’t resist the pain. The desensitizing was a total game-changer for me.
Smile Brilliant Whitening Starter Kit is $169 for their non-sensitive and $189 for their special sensitive whitening kit.
It is important to highlight that for this treatment you can’t eat or drink anything for a few hours after application.
Now, the most important part….. the RESULTS…
I have talked about how to start using this product, and the process to get a brighter smile. Here is mine after 4 weeks of using Smile Brilliant constantly and desensitizing daily. I had no idea how yellow my teeth were before I started using this product.
I was very happy with the results, as well as the process of making my teeth molds. It also helped me become a little more confident with my smile, so I’m happy and thankful that Smile Brilliant is letting my readers try their product as well with an incredible discount.
Thanks to my friends at Smile Brilliant I have an amazing discount code for you. Use Code FTLT20 for 20% store-wide.