Let’s start with 30 Days Blogging Challenge – Day 1. The challenge is simple yet incredibly rewarding. For the next 30 days, we’ll commit ourselves to writing and publishing a blog post each day. Whether you’re a seasoned blogger or just starting out, this challenge is a fantastic opportunity to sharpen your writing skills, engage with your readers, and showcase your unique perspective on a variety of topics.
Reaching this post for the first time.. check out my 30 Days Blogging Challenge post for details to start this challenge with me, you can also find there the topic for each day post… let’s do this!!!!
A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- This 20th of February was my 14th Anniversary…. Yesss, I have been married for 14 years!!!
- I have a teenage son. I can’t even believe my baby is so taller than me.
- I was born in Colombia but have live in NY for almost 16 years… I guess I am half Colombian half American…lol
- Even though Spanish is my first language I feel more comfortable expressing myself in English… is that weird?
- I struggle for 7 years to get pregnant again and fall into a deep depression.
- I didn’t like to wear my long hair… I have to get use to it now … going to the Salon is really expensive.
- I finished high school in Colombia and my specialty was Theater; but, my college major was Paralegal … Totally opposite.
- I still don’t know a lot about make-up …I just use mascara and lipsticks, I am learning about foundation, concealers and everything else.
- I enjoy having a nice cold glass of wine at the end of the day and chat with my hubby ones the kids are in bed.
- I am the one that always plan the family trips… Like, I don’t do anything else in the house….
- My first job ever was in a fast food restaurant 14 years ago.
- I am the youngest of one sister and one brother
- I never though I would have a blog to share my thoughts
- I am very shy
- I would love to have more kids
Here are my facts…. very sincere post. Hope to read yours soon.