AN IMMERSIVE CELEBRATION OF THE ENTIRE WIZARDING WORLD
Harry Potter™: The Exhibition, the most comprehensive touring exhibition ever presented about the Wizarding World, will open in New York City in 2023. Join the waitlist today at https://new-york.harrypotterexhibition.com/
The immersive record-breaking exhibition created and developed by Imagine Exhibitions in partnership with Warner Bros. It is currently showing in Atlanta, GA and Vienna, Austria, and opening in Paris, France in April.
HARRY POTTER: The Exhibition
The all-new behind-the-scenes exhibition celebrates the iconic moments, characters, settings, and beasts as seen from the films and stories of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts™.
“Harry Potter™: The Exhibition belongs in the greatest city in the world,” said Tom Zaller, President and CEO of Imagine Exhibitions.
“This exhibition celebrates the Wizarding World like no other touring experience. We can’t wait to share it with the millions of visitors that come from around the world. As well as the fans and families across the New York metropolitan area.”
What To Expect During Your Visit
Guests can experience the beautifully crafted environments that honor many of the unforgettable moments. Getting an up-close look from original costumes to authentic props. Visitors explore each gallery and their interactions will be captured using RFID wristbands to deliver unique experiences linked to their visitor profile.
Exhibition Gallery Highlights:
- From Page to Screen Gallery showcases a first edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Encased in a Gringotts-inspired vault and is surrounded by inspirational video and literary quotes, reconnecting guests to the story as they are introduced to the exhibition.
- Hogwarts Castle Gallery features an immersive multimedia experience with iconic elements. Like the Whomping Willow, Dementors, and the Marauder’s Map, where guests will see their name appear, prompting them to continue their exploration of the exhibition.
- The Great Hall Gallery is a space that allows visitors to celebrate magical seasonal moments in its iconic architecture.
- The Hogwarts Houses gallery sets the foundation for the exhibition experience. Guests will have the opportunity to experience more personalized moments with the Hogwarts house they select during their preregistration. Perfect for photo ops, while surrounded by freshly designed house crests on meticulously created stained glass windows.
- Hogwarts Classrooms are filled with the most iconic props, creatures, and costumes. Visitors will interact with magical lessons and games through digital touchscreens to reveal behind-the-scenes secrets about iconic classroom moments.
- Hagrid’s Hut and The Forbidden Forest offer an interactive Patronus charm experience. Guests will then uncover iconic creatures. Such as centaurs and Acromantula, hidden in the forest and explore inside a recreation of Hagrid’s Hut.
An exclusive collection of Harry Potter: The Exhibition merchandise will be available in the onsite retail shop for guests. Fans can choose such as apparel, jewelry, and edible treats. Including fan-favorite Chocolate Frogs and bottled Butterbeer, as well as merchandise not available at any other Wizarding World experience.
About Wizarding World:
In the years since Harry Potter™ was whisked from King’s Cross Station onto Platform nine and three quarters, this incredible adventures have left a unique and lasting mark on popular culture. Eight blockbuster films based on the original stories by J.K. Rowling have brought the magical stories to life. The Wizarding World today, its recognized as one of the world’s best-loved brands.